Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
The Tier 1 (Investor) visa
is designed for High-Net-Worth Individuals and their families who would like to relocate to the UK and who would like to be passive investors.
The Tier 1 (Investor) visa is granted
to the main applicant and all immediate family members, including spouse and children
under the age of 18.
Main advantages of this route:
- No requirement to demonstrate English language ability.
- Investors can work, study and carry on business activity in UK.
- This is the respected immigration category
Depending on the amount of investment made, the Investor can apply for permanent residency already after 2 years:
- Investment of £2 million – eligibility for indefinite leave to remain after 5 years in the UK
- Investment of £5 million – eligibility for indefinite leave to remain after 3 years in the UK
- Investment of £10 million – eligibility for indefinite leave to remain after 2 years in the UK
The number of days that investors are permitted to spend outside of the UK is 180 days per year. The investment in the British Economy can be via
How to apply? Please speak to Kalido Private Office team on +4420 3871 4073.
- United Kingdom Government bonds,
- Share Capital or Loan Capital in active and trading companies that are registered in the United Kingdom.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if:
2. Eligibility requirements
- You want to set up or run a business in the UK
- You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- You meet the other eligibility requirements
General requirements for the initial three-year visa are:
3. How long you can stay
- You have £200,000 available on your account to invest in the UK (or £100,000 if you jointly invest with another individual who also has £100,000 available)
- You can show a maintenance funds balance of £900 (or £3,100 if outside UK) for 90 days prior to application
- You have confirmed English language capability. You should be a national of a country with a majority English-speaking population, or a holder of an accepted English language degree or accredited English language qualification
You will be granted an initial Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months.
You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years if you're already in this category and 3 years if you're switching to it from another category.
You are eligible to apply for settlement (known as 'indefinite leave to remain') once you've been in the UK for 5 years and met the minimum 183 days a year residency requirements.
If you would like more information about any of our services, Call us on +4420 3871 4073
or email email@example.com
. 4. Extending your visa
To successfully extend the visa, you will need to satisfy the following criteria:
- You were appointed as a Director of a UK company within first 6 months of the visa
- Prove that you invested £200,000 in the UK business
- That the investment has resulted in the creation of at least two full-time jobs for at least 12 months.
If you have created 10 jobs (or more) or have a total turnover of £5m, then you can accelerate your route to Indefinite Leave to Remain. 5. What you can and can't do You can:
- Set up or take over the running of one business or more
- Work for your business, including being self-employed, but you should check your work meets the conditions of being self-employed
- Bring family members with you
Would you like to apply for an Entrepreneur visa? Please speak to us on +4420 3871 4073.
- Do any work outside your business, e.g. work as an employer for another business
- Get access to public funds