Pro-business environment is cherished in the country. A great Individual Investor Programme is only an incentive for individuals who are aiming to broaden investment opportunities within the European market and beyond. Malta government itself makes a specialized effort on linking European market and other prosperous economies based on the propositions made on World Economic Forum.
Malta's investments on human capital development raised a highly skilled English speaking workforce on health, education, and employment areas. It has one of the lowest unemployment rate in Europe. Innovation-based competitive Maltese economy is especially bolstered on high-end manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, maritime industry, aviation, online gaming, and film production industry. Last but not least, they have a great Individual Investor Programme. MALTA BENE CITIZENSHIP Eligibility:
- Main applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- Should have good health condition
- Should hold no criminal record
- If you are from (or you have significant ties to): Afghanistan, Iran and North Korea, you are NOT eligible to apply.
- If your country is on US travel ban, you are NOT eligible to apply.
- Maltese language is not a requirement.
- Global health insurance
- Criminal background check
- Residency application 1 year prior to citizenship application. (Don't worry, it only takes 1-3 weeks to obtain a residency permit.
Due Diligence Fees:
- Eur 650,000 for the main applicant
- Eur 25,000 for the spouse
- Eur 25,000 for dependants under the 18 years of age
- Eur 50,000 for dependants aged between 18 and 26 years or over 55 years of age
- Eur 7,500 for the main applicant
- Eur 5,000 for spouse
- Eur 3,000 for dependants aged between 13 and 18 years of age
- Visa-free entry to 166 countries, including the EU, USA, and Canada as well as the right to live, work, and study in any of the 28 EU countries.
- No income tax for non-resident citizens
- Investments can be sold in part after 3 years
- Double citizenship is permitted.
- Children born after acquiring citizenship considered as Maltese.
- Applicants are not expected to reside in Malta during the process (They need to have residency permit regardless)
If you want to take Maltese government's word for it here you can check the official document → http://iip.gov.mt/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LN-47... WHY KALIDO
- IIP applications can only be filed through the services of the Concessionaire or Accredited Agents duly appointed by Malta Individual Investor Programme Agency. Our authorised agents have a relevant track record of success. Our experience leads us to the best investment funds.
- After the third anniversary of the grant of citizenship, economic citizens are allowed to sell their shares or contributions to individuals also seeking citizenship from Malta through its Individual Investor Programme. Kalido Private Office commits to using its network to assist previous applicants throughout selling their shares.
- Most of the time, we are just happy to help. So don't hesitate to contact now to get a quote!